Sunday, May 27, 2007

Thank You


Thankyou for getting me started on this blog Tania. Always learning something new so that is good. Keeps the mind thinking. We enjoyed reading all about Tania, Scott,Jordan and Kesia's trip around the USA and now the continued efffort from Scott still over in USA with his Fire Station role. The photos are great and the notes about their trips were just great. I am at a loss to match this good effort as I am a homemaker and working lady with nothing as exciting to add. I hope I can gain some inspiration to make my blog interesting. Thanks for the comment Gill. Nice to know you are looking at my blog. Still waiting to hear from Kesia and Jordan. Now back to the offfice work.

2 comments:

Scott's Blog said...

I see Tania has got the whole family blogging now!! It will be a good way fro you to keep intouch with all you overseas friends.

Grandma said...

Yes doesnt Amara look pensive - had a lovely lunch-date with Nicola and Amara today, what a stunning view they have in their new abode. From one stunning view to a different one - awesome.
And isnt amara just saying so many words - we loved playing Ring a Ring a Rosie with much hillarity.
Such a cutie-pie and lovely little girl - well done Terry and Nic.xxxx